Sunday, September 18, 2011

National Geographic is full of gems

I love thumbing through them when visiting my mom.  A friend handed me a copy of a recent issue of the old-school mag to read an article about white bears.  Not polar, not albino, but a recessive trait of black bears.  Pretty cool.  I love/fear bears.  But I totally LOVE this photo of an awesome writer/former Green Party candidate in the UK feeding her rescued battery hens on her London rooftop.

Cool article and pics.  European laws finally toughening up on cage standards.



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! + just to say that I featured your lovely banners & rosettes in a blog post about cracking Xmas pressies: http://lucybarfoot.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/exciting-christmas-gift-ideas/
    Ta!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch Lucy! So very cool. Stop back by the site again soon, I've just this day added new p phrases!! cheers!

    ReplyDelete